7250 Keele Street, Vaughan , ONTARIO
ONLY 450 CONDO UNITs
- HOME DIRECT BUSINESS CENTRE
- Type: Commercial
- Style: Single Story
- Size: 440 sq. ft. "CONDO COMERCIAL UNITs "
- Development Level: Under Construction
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Suite: Yes
- Year Built: 2012 "Redevelopment project"
- Availability: 11/29/2014
* GROSS - 691SF, NET area - 440SF * Canada’s largest home improvement centre This 320,000 sq.ft. building is strategically located in the Greater Toronto Area (Vaughan). Improve is a permanent, one-stop home improvement centre.
* HOME DIRECT BUSINESS CENTRE is HOME IMPROVEMENT & CONSTRUCTION CENTRE. BUSINESS CENTRE is located in the heart of the new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre at Keele Street and Highway #7 *
* Perfect access from National Highways #7, #407 and #400. A heartbeat away from the New Subway Terminal and steps to great shopping, schools, parks and nature. *
* A community of iconic high rises integrated by gorgeous landscaping, civic squares and pedestrian plazas and shops at ground level and a direct connection to the subway *
* It's the future of Vaughan, and its here now. Be a part of it *
* ONLY 450 CONDO COMERCIAL UNITs for sale! 440 SF each *
* EXEBITION ALL year around! *
* Centrally located, the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is an ideal development opportunity *
* With easy access from two major highway systems, it will be the future gateway for the Greater Toronto Area and a major urban centre for the Region of York *
- Air Filter
- Alarm System
- Carpeted Floors
- Ceiling Fan
- Concrete Block
- Cable Available
- Controlled Access
- Public Transportation
- Satellite Dish
- Security Guard on Duty
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access
Brokered and Advertised by :
RIGHT AT HOME Realty, Real Estate Brokerage
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.